Hi,

next time, please post your question to our mailing list
<votca@googlegroups.com>, so that others can learn from it.
And it would help if you could please include the error message
generated by csg_inverse and a patch of your suggested modifications
to the inverse script and the lammps interface.

Thanks,

Christoph

--
Christoph Junghans