Dear VOTCA users,

   I am getting used to use VOTCA now. I have a question about tabulated
table generated by csg_boltzmann tool.

   In my system, there are two bead types, A and B. Therefore, I generated
A-B-bond.txt using the following command.

csg_boltzmann --top topol.tpr --cg TGDDM.xml --trj traj.trr --first-frame
10001

and then,

tab A-B-bond.txt *:ABbond:*

In my TGDDM.xml file, ABbond defined,

<cg_bonded>
     <bond>
          <name>ABbond</name>
          <beads>
          A1 B1
          A2 B1
          B2 A3
          B2 A4
          </beads>
    </bond>
</cg_bonded>

Therefor, I got all average ABbond tabulated file called here A-B-bond.txt.
There are three columns in this file. I am not sure what those columns are
but ...

Is this file related to GROMACS input file?

Where am I informed of this information for this tabulated potential *file
format*?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Changwoon Jang,