Hello users,

I intend to do IBI for both bonded and non-bonded interactions. Mine is a
two-component system, hence I have two mapping files, one for the polymer
and the other for water. In the hexane ibi-bonded tutorial, only one
mapping file has been provided in the settings.xml since the system is just
hexane.

Below is a segment of the settings.xml. How do I include the two mapping
files in the '<map>hexane_cg.xml</map> , section?

<equi_time>10</equi_time>
      <!-- grid for table*.xvg !-->
      <table_bins>0.002</table_bins>
      <!-- cut the potential at this value (gromacs bug) -->
      <pot_max>1000000</pot_max>
      <!-- extend the tables to this value -->
      <table_end>2.5</table_end>
    </gromacs>
    <map>hexane_cg.xml</map>
    <!-- these files are copied for each new run -->
    <filelist>grompp.mdp topol.top table.xvg index.ndx</filelist>
    <!-- do so many iterations -->
    <iterations_max>500</iterations_max>

Many Thanks.

-Pallavi Banerjee