<pallavis...@students.iiserpune.ac.in>:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying out this new method of integrating MARTINI and IBI. This is
> because mine is an aqueous system and MARTINI water follows a 4:1 mapping as
> opposed to IBI which limits you to a 1:1 mapping for water. The idea is to
> perform IBI on just polymer-polymer interactions while keeping the potential
> of interactions of water-water and polymer-water fixed. I obtain these
> aforementioned potentials from rdfs of separate MARTINI runs, which I plan
> to provide as input. I am unable to figure out a way to instruct VOTCA to
> take these potentials as they are.
That should be easy, VOTCA only does IBI on the interactions, which
are listed in the settings file.
Have a look at the propane/ibi example, there the bonded interactions
are fixed, while the non-bonded ones are iterated via IBI.

In your case you will have to create a setup with all interactions
being there except the polymer-polymer interaction. Due to the fact
that Gromacs doesn't support mixing for tabulated and non-tabulated
interactions, you will have to create table for the MARTINI
interactions first, which should be too hard as it is just standard
6-12 LJ. Don't forget to add these extra force table to the filelist
in the settings file.

Christoph

> Any help is appreciated.
>
> -Pallavi Banerjee