My experience so far is that when parametrizing all interactions together
of course mor memory is needed (a linear system of equations is solved for
all degrees of freedom together). But if there is not enough memory,
csg_fmatch crashes with an error of bad_alloc in the output. So if that not
happens, not enough memory is not the problems.

If forces should be parametrized for bead distances which are not sampled
at all also csg_fmatch crashes with an error of singular column in matrix
or something.

I am not sure where the nan numbers come from. But I would also guess they
can come from insufficient sampling.

So I would mabe decrease the bin size, increase the number of frames per
block (if memory allows) and of course chose the min and max settings for
the interaction range according to the distributions (from csg_stat)

I hope this helps a bit.

Best

Christoph