Dear Arpita,

first of all, please don't reply to a mail thread related to a
different issue that make it really hard to search on the mailing list
later, just start a new one.
Second, I assume, you have solved your original issue, so please post
your solution, so that others can learn from it.
All emails get archived here:
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/votca> for users to search.

Now back to your new question.

<srivastav...@iitj.ac.in>:
> Dear VOTCA users,
>
> I am trying to modify my non-bonded potentials so as to get a better RDF
> plot. i wish to modify the non-bonded potentials between the head bead and
> the end bead of my coarse-grained molecule. I used the attached .xml and the
> .mdp file. I got following error while running the csg_inverse command:
> subscript /opt/votca1/share/votca/scripts/inverse/RDF_to_POT.pl
> Q0-C5.dist.tgt Q0-C5.pot.new.raw.JtH (from tags rdf pot) failed.
That means something went wrong in the initial conversion of the
potential when using Boltzmann inversion.
Have a look at the end of inverse.log, look above the error message.

Christoph

> Please guide me what I should do
>
> Thanking You,
>
> Sincerely
> Arpita Srivastava
> Research Scholar,
> Dept. of Chemistry,
> IIT-Jodhpur.
>
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 5:28 PM, ArS <srivastav...@iitj.ac.in> wrote:
>>
>> Dear VOTCA users,
>>
>> I am trying to make modifications in my non-bonded potentials using
>> iterative Boltzmann method. I wish to modify the non-bonded potentials
>> between the head bead and the end bead of my coarse-grained molecule. I
>> created an xml file according to my need but while running the csg_inverse
>> command, I am getting an error as:
>>

>> # ERROR:
>> # critical: 'cp conf.gro
>> /home/iitj-ananya/Desktop/new-cg-a1/a1-traj-AA/replicate-along-z/nb-corrections/step_000'
>> failed #
>>
>> Please tell me how to fix this error. I am attaching my .xml also, have a
>> look at it and let me know if it contains any mistake.
>>
>> Thank You
>> ArS
>>
>> --
>

> --