I have recently completed the tutorial for the bonded interactions for
hexane using csg_boltzmann on single molecule of hexane. So it has for
bonded potential, a A-B bond only. However, for my molecule, the beads are
different (for example A-B-C). How could I separate the tabulated potential
for  different bonded potential for example A-B and B-C separately using

"votca" group.
to votca+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/votca.