Hi all,

I am trying to get my head around on to run votca with gromacs input files.

These are the following steps i am following in the installation -

sudo mkdir -p ${prefix}/src
cd ${prefix}/src
sudo curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/votca/buildutil/master/build.sh
sudo chmod +x build.sh
sudo ./build.sh --prefix ${prefix} --minimal -DWITH_FFTW=ON -DWITH_GSL=ON -ud
gromacs tools csg

added the following files to by bashrc and bash_profile respectively -

source /usr/local/votca/bin/GMXRC
source /usr/local/votca/bin/VOTCARC.bash

I am not trying to run the spce tutorial. I generated the tpr file using the
grompp command and inputs as given the the "atomistic" folder of spce tutorial.
I have also run an mdrun of the same to generate trr and confout.gro files.

When i try mapping -
csg_map --top topol.tpr --trj confout.gro --out CG-conf.gro --cg water.xml

I get the following error -
an error occurred:
input format not supported: topol.tpr

Can someone please tell me where i am going wrong ..

Thanks for your time.

"votca" group.
to votca+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/votca.