> Did you guys found any mistakes in my file? fyi I have made bonded
> interaction tables in table_b1, table_b2, table_a1.... xvg files which are
> numbered acc to CG topology file. I am supposed to do that instead of
> table_A_B.xvg for bonded interaction, right?
Gromacs complains there is no table_ALC_CC.xvg, but you only have the
CC-ALC interaction in your settings.xml.
So I guess, you need to revert the order of "CC ALC" to "ALC CC" in
the  energygrp_table line of your grompp.mdp.
Background here is that gromacs doesn't look for the Y-X table if only
the pair X-Y is list in the energygrp_table line.

Christoph

> On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 9:18:02 AM UTC-6, Bijay Shrestha wrote:
>>
>> I re-ran the csg_inverse. Now it is asking for another file
>> table_ALC_CC.xvg. Same as above table_ALC_CC.xvg is the file I want to
>> create using csg_inverse. It creates table_CC_ALC.xvg in step_001 as
>> suggested in settings.xml.
>>
>> <non-bonded>
>>     <!-- name of the interaction -->
>>     <name>CC-ALC</name>
>>     <!-- types involved in this interaction -->
>>     <type1>CC</type1>
>>     <type2>ALC</type2>
>>     <!-- dimension + grid spacing of tables for calculations -->
>>     <min>0</min>
>>     <max>1.5</max>
>>     <step>0.01</step>
>>     <inverse>
>>       <!-- target distribution (rdf), just give gromas rdf.xvg -->
>>       <target>CC-ALC.dist.tgt</target>
>>       <!-- update cycles -->
>>       <do_potential>1 0 0</do_potential>
>>       <!-- additional post processing of dU before added to potential -->
>>       <post_update></post_update>
>>       <!-- additional post processing of U after dU added to potential -->
>>       <post_add>convergence</post_add>
>>       <!-- name of the table for gromacs run -->
>>       <gromacs>
>>       </gromacs>
>>     </inverse>
>>   </non-bonded>
>>
>> I have also attached my settings file and inverse.log.

>>> Looks good so far!
>>>
>>> Is there a "table_CC_DH1.xvg" in your step_001? Can you attach your
>>> inverse.log?
>>>
>>> Christoph

>>> --
>>> Christoph Junghans