Dear friends,

MARTINI FF shows aggregation of lipids in ethanol which is not realistic,
so I am trying to develop CG-force filed for a system of DPPC in Ethanol
solvent (all-atom simulation as a reference carried out with CHARMM36 at
P=1bar, T=330K). DPPC is mapped to a CG similar to MARTINI and it has 12
beads which are 4 types. Ethanol is mapped to a single sphere. So, I am
trying to optimize FF for all combination between lipid beads and also
between lipid ad ethanol. The all-atom simulation contained 5000 ethanol
and 50 DPPC and all RDF saturated to 1. The IBI does not converge and CG
simulation crashes in a few steps and the new RDFs deviate  from the target
ones. Also, the pressure is very high in CG simulation in the IBI method. I
tried a simpler simulation which contained a single DPPC in a box of
ethanol and it worked and I could gain the non-bonded potentials between
Ethanol and DPPC beads and both target and calculated RDF nicely match, but
pressure is very high (10^6 bar) in the CG simulation box even after I used
the pressure correction method (simple). What is the solution to acquire
non-bonded potential between DPPC particles? How reduce pressure and make
it compatible with atomistic one?

Thank you

Ho