On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 09:40 <christianna.gats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have LAMMPS atomistic trajectory (.dump format). I have been trying to
> use the csg_stat tool that generate the target distributions of the cg
> stystem  but I have not been able to decipher the way the topology.xml file
> has
> to be written. Would it be possible that you provide an example on how
> this file should be written for a molecule like hexane?

There were a couple of xml examples posted on this mailing list you can
look at and here is xml topology for water:

https://github.com/votca/csg/blob/master/src/tools/references/spce/topol.xml

In addition, I would like to ask if it would be possible to perform force
> matching given a .dump LAMMPS trajectory.

Yes, if the dump trajectory has forces stored in it.

Christoph

> Best regards,
> Christianna Gatsiou
>
> --