That gets sticky because each web server will want its own port to listen for connections. What I would do is set up a different container or VM for each hostname. With Digital Ocean for example that can be as little as $5/month each (Go to https://m.do.co/c/936b5848a629 for a $10 discount).

That said, I have installed both Apache with PHP5.6 and Nginx with PHP7 on the same server. One on port 80 and 443, the other on 81.

Rod