I forgot to say that trying to connect with pon/poff I got voyage:/etc/ppp/peers# pon gsm
Starting Sierra Wireless GSM connect script... Setting the abort string Initializing modem Setting APN Dialing... Serial connection established. using channel 7 Using interface ppp0 Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/ttyUSB0 sent [LCP ConfReq id=0x1 <asyncmap 0x0> <magic 0xc44e9062> <pcomp> <accomp>] rcvd [LCP ConfReq id=0x18 <asyncmap 0x0> <auth chap MD5> <magic 0x104c47d> <pcomp> <accomp>] sent [LCP ConfNak id=0x18 <auth pap>] rcvd [LCP ConfAck id=0x1 <asyncmap 0x0> <magic 0xc44e9062> <pcomp> <accomp>] rcvd [LCP ConfReq id=0x19 <asyncmap 0x0> <auth pap> <magic 0x104c47d> <pcomp> <accomp>] sent [LCP ConfAck id=0x19 <asyncmap 0x0> <auth pap> <magic 0x104c47d> <pcomp> <accomp>] sent [LCP EchoReq id=0x0 magic=0xc44e9062] sent [PAP AuthReq id=0x1 user="voyage" password=<hidden>] rcvd [LCP DiscReq id=0x1a magic=0x104c47d] rcvd [LCP EchoRep id=0x0 magic=0x104c47d c4 4e 90 62] rcvd [PAP AuthAck id=0x1 ""] PAP authentication succeeded sent [CCP ConfReq id=0x1 <deflate 15> <deflate(old#) 15> <bsd v1 15>] sent [IPCP ConfReq id=0x1 <compress VJ 0f 01> <addr 192.168.1.110> <ms-dns1 0.0.0.0> <ms-dns3 0.0.0.0>] rcvd [LCP ProtRej id=0x1b 80 fd 01 01 00 0f 1a 04 78 00 18 04 78 00 15 03 2f] Protocol-Reject for 'Compression Control Protocol' (0x80fd) received Modem hangup Connection terminated. and ATDsomenumber give me NO CARRIER 2009/4/2 Natale Vinto <[email protected]> > Hello,I've also a Sierra MC8775 on a Alix6B2 with Voyage 6.0.3 and > 2.6.26-voyage board and I seems that I can't read from SIM too. > The ATI is > ati > Manufacturer: Sierra Wireless, Inc. > Model: MC8775 > Revision: H1_1_8_3MCAP C:/WS/FW/H1_1_8_3MCAP/MSM6280/SRC 2007/03/08 > 18:17:59 > IMEI: 352905013550722 > IMEI SV: 6 > FSN: D280978627710 > 3GPP Release 5 > +GCAP: +CGSM,+DS,+ES > > and I got hangup trying to PPP and ERROR with > AT!AUTH > > I've put the SIM in both slot > > > > -- > Natale Vinto > http://www.gotext.org > -- Natale Vinto http://www.gotext.org
_______________________________________________ Voyage-linux mailing list [email protected] http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
