-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Frank Parker wrote:
> Apologies for the newbie question, but I am trying to compile squid
> with transparent proxy support on voyage 0.61.  "apt-get install
> squid" provides squid without transparent support compiled in.
> 
> So, on my voyage-0.61 live cd system (running in vmware) I did apt-get
> install gcc g++ make, etc.  Then I grabbed the kernel source
> linux-source-2.6.26-voyage to get the source files (so I thought).  I
> grabbed the latest stable squid source but configure is failing with
> this warning.
> 
> WARNING: Cannot find necessary IP-Filter header files
> Transparent Proxy support WILL NOT be enabled
> 
> What am I missing?
> 
iptables-dev

Install it with apt/aptitude etc.

You may also want to look here for a simpler solution:
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-mini/TransparentProxy.html#ss6.1


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iEYEARECAAYFAknZAREACgkQwRXgH3rKGfM1mgCgrwz44SK08wxnmxGOJAajh5fS
0G4AnisgDE2IkhUoSs2+OvkJGTXAwDMn
=vHIs
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

Reply via email to