Hi Robert,

I was trying to promote 0.6.2 to stable. But to some users, Voyage 0.6.2 is not considered as stable as it does not provide similar features as found in 0.5.2.

- no /ro /rw mechanism for backward compatibility
- voyage-sync solution is incomplete

At this moment, 2.6.26 is quite obsolete. I am not maintaining 2.6.26 anymore and daily build is with 2.6.30 now. Originally, I was planning 0.7 with 2.6.30 and squeeze. Perhaps there will be a 0.6.5 interim release with 2.6.30 at X'mas time and just skipped 0.6.3 & 0.6.4 to emphasize the change of kernel.

Regards,
Punky

Robert Rawlins - Think Blue wrote:

Hello guys,

What is considered the latest stable release that should be good to use for production? Has 0.6.2 gone stable yet?

Cheers,

Rob

------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux


--
Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
 - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
 - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation


_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

Reply via email to