Hi,

My Ubuntu uses live-helper version 1.0.5-1. I'm downloading the SDK now,
as I understand that is the preferred way of building Voyage. I'll test
with the SDK later this week.

Thanks,
Roel

Op woensdag 18-11-2009 om 22:53 uur [tijdzone +0800], schreef Punky Tse:
> Hi Roel,
> 
> I have build the live ISO under VMWare with Voyage SDK.  And the 
> generated ISO is bootable.
> 
> What is the live-helper version on ubuntu?
> 
> Regards,
> Punky
> 
> Roel Huybrechts wrote:
> > Dear list,
> >
> >
> > I'm trying to build the Voyage Linux distribution using the Debian Live
> > configuration provided in SVN [0]. After issuing the command 'build.sh
> > iso' as root the building starts and finishes successfully - from my
> > point of view that is.
> >
> > However, the resulting 'voyage-current.iso' image fails to boot (in
> > Qemu) with the error "Could not find kernel image: live". 
> >
> > Is this an issue in the build configuration or lies the problem
> > elsewhere in my setup (I'm using an Ubuntu 9.10 system)?
> >
> > If you need more information, please feel free to ask.
> >
> > [0]: http://svn.voyage.hk/repos/voyage/trunk/voyage-live
> >
> >
> > Kindest regards,
> >
> > Roel Huybrechts
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >   
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Voyage-linux mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
> >   
> 

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Dit berichtdeel is digitaal ondertekend

_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

Reply via email to