Hi Alert,

For directories that needs write access while disk is on read-only, tmpfs is now the default although you can change back to aufs.

BTW, aufs is still used in live cd. Voyage Linux will certainly use aufs2 as long as it lands on debian .

Regards,
Punky


Albert Lash wrote:
Huh, I didn't know that voyage is moving away from aufs. I've had great
experience with aufs on "nodows" and beyond that only read good things
about it.

I just happened to visit the aufs patch page this week and noticed all the
works is getting done on aufs2. Could that be the reason? Will Voyage use
aufs2 when its ready?

- Albert



--
Regards,
Punky

Voyage Solutions (http://solution.voyage.hk)
* Embedded Solutions and Systems
 - Mesh Networking, Captive Portal, IP Surveillance, VoIP/PBX
 - Network Engineering, Development Platform and Consultation


_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

Reply via email to