Hello Voyage community, I'm running voyage-linux on my Alix 2C2 as a music server with MPD (Music Player Daemon). As loudspeakers I use Logitechs Z-5, which are Loudspeakers that have a DAC inside and are driven via USB (without external power supply). These loudspeakers, when plugged in load the kernel-module snd-usb-audio. So far everything works really great. But from time to time (about two or three minutes, sometimes half an hour) the kernel disconnects this device and reconnects it again. Here is an output of dmesg:
[25388.082748] generic-usb 0003:046D:0A13.004E: input: USB HID v1.00 Device [Logitech Logitech Z-5 Speakers] on usb-0000:00:0f.4-1/input2 [25436.251122] hub 2-0:1.0: port 1 disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling... [25436.252040] usb 2-1: USB disconnect, address 79 [25436.467851] usb 2-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 80 [25436.605078] usb 2-1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice [25436.676864] input: Logitech Logitech Z-5 Speakers as /class/input/input79 [25436.677838] generic-usb 0003:046D:0A13.004F: input: USB HID v1.00 Device [Logitech Logitech Z-5 Speakers] on usb-0000:00:0f.4-1/input2 [25498.971441] hub 2-0:1.0: port 1 disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling... [25498.972359] usb 2-1: USB disconnect, address 80 [25499.188171] usb 2-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 81 [25499.325339] usb 2-1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice [25499.397019] input: Logitech Logitech Z-5 Speakers as /class/input/input80 [25499.397180] generic-usb 0003:046D:0A13.0050: input: USB HID v1.00 Device [Logitech Logitech Z-5 Speakers] on usb-0000:00:0f.4-1/input2 Unfortunately I can not find a solution for it and I would like to ask for your experiences in this case. Thank you very much for your help in advance. _______________________________________________ Voyage-linux mailing list [email protected] http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux
