Hi!
I think I have installed the pages back with

Apt-get install man
Apt-get install manpages
Apt-get install manpages-dev

Or must I install additional packages?

I've also started Mandb to collect the pages but no effect.
Thx

Am 2010 10 18 09:28 schrieb "Kim-man &apos;Punky&apos; TSE" <
punky...@punknix.com>:
> Hi,
>
> All manpages are removed when building the distro. You need to reinstall
the packages back before you can browse the