Thanks. I just wanted to create a lxc-virtualized machine with all
containers hosted in zfs, thus separating OS from the containers.

On 12/23/13, Kim-man 'Punky' TSE <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Zenny,
>
> You could use stock debian kernel for full kernel features like cgroup.
>
> May I know how do you want to use cgroup
>
> On 12/23/2013 3:36 PM, Zenny wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I am trying to run lxc on voyage and add cgroup support. I can guess
>> that the kernel can be reconfigured to add cgroup capabilities. But I
>> could not figure out how voyage get repackaged to with added
>> capabilities! Any step-by-step hint for recompiling and repackaging
>> voyage? Thanks.
>>
>>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Kim-man "Punky" Tse
>
> * Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
>    - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
>    - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
>    - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
> * Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)
>
>

_______________________________________________
Voyage-linux mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.voyage.hk/mailman/listinfo/voyage-linux

Reply via email to