Hi All!
hope this is correct thread to ask...though I have "no sound after power
off"
I have Voyage 0.9.2 installed on ASUS S6 notebook
Usb module XMOS from DIYINK
After booting, the system does not see the XMOS, only built in Intel Audio:

root@voyage:~# cat /proc/asound/cards
 0 [Intel          ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel
                      HDA Intel at 0xfeb3c000 irq 45

I have to reconnect USB cable to make the system play:

root@voyage:~# cat /proc/asound/cards
 0 [Intel          ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel
                      HDA Intel at 0xfeb3c000 irq 45
 1 [D20            ]: USB-Audio - DIYINHK USB Audio 2.0
                      DIYINHK DIYINHK USB Audio 2.0 at usb-0000:00:1d.7-1,
high

It works fine then. Till the switch off... And next time I have to arm the
XMOS again...

In the mpd.conf I have:

audio_output {
        type            "alsa"
        name            "My ALSA Device"
        device          "hw:1,0"
#       format          "44100:16:2"     optional
#       mixer_device    "default"        optional
#       mixer_control   "PCM"            optional
#       mixer_index     "0"              optional
        dsd_usb         "yes"
}

I'll be very happy if you help to fix.
Andrey