Hi Stefan,

This question has been frequently asked.   Please read this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/voyage-linux%40list.voyage.hk/msg07059.html

Regards,
Punky

On 1/2/2015 3:46 AM, Stefan U. Hegner wrote:
Hey folks,

... happy new year first of all!

I'm new around here. Use Voyage MPD 0.92 for a couple of month now to feed my old 50's tube radio with input from web streams. Works nicely.

Now since 0.95 is released, I wonder what I have to do to "upgrade" to 0.95?

When keeping the system up-to-date with standard debian tools (apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade) this has no effect on the voyage version (upon log-on I'm still greeted with Voyage MPD 0.92).

I tried voyage.update, but as you see on line 3 of the quoted dialog, there seems to be something wrong and I can't actually proceed to the update:

    root@mpd:~# voyage.update -u

    /usr/local/sbin

    /bin/bash: Fehler beim Importieren der Funktionsdefinition für
`BASH_FUNC_select-profile'.

    What would you like to do?

       1 - Change target directory

       2 - Select target profile

       3 - Set serial speed

       4 - Update all settings

       5 - Exit

           (default=1 [Change target directory]): 1

    Where is the Voyage Linux install directory?

       (default=/):

    What would you like to do?

       1 - Change target directory

       2 - Select target profile

       3 - Set serial speed

       4 - Update all settings

       5 - Exit

           (default=1 [Change target directory]): 2

    What would you like to do?

       1 - Change target directory

       2 - Select target profile

       3 - Set serial speed

       4 - Update all settings

       5 - Exit

           (default=1 [Change target directory]): 3

    Select terminal type:

       1 - Serial Terminal

       2 - Console Interface

           (default=2 [Console Interface]):

    What would you like to do?

       1 - Change target directory

       2 - Select target profile

       3 - Set serial speed

       4 - Update all settings

       5 - Exit

           (default=1 [Change target directory]): 4

    What would you like to do?

       1 - Change target directory

       2 - Select target profile

       3 - Set serial speed

       4 - Update all settings

       5 - Exit

           (default=1 [Change target directory]): 5

    root@mpd:~#

Or is this completely the wrong way to start?

Any hints, how to smoothely update to 0.95?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Stefan.

--
Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
  - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
  - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
  - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)