i was looking at system console while booting,
when music stops playing i can see some fast page of messages/error
involving "amixer" and they are repeated for many channels/items,
but they are blanked suddenly for the console login,
i wasn't able to find these messages into any kernel or system logfile or
by activating some deamon,

does anyone knows how to grab these messages ?

thanks in advance
Marco

Alsamixer isn't restoring saved parameters after  reboot