Hello

I am using a PC Engines APU running Voyage Linux 0.9.5.

I have a Sierra MC7710 WLAN card. From what i can tell its been detected by
the system.

ls /dev/ttyUSB* shows 4 USB tty devices. If i follow the setup instructions
from Sierra i should be able to use minicom to connect to one of the tty
ports and configure the module. Sadly none of the tty ports respond.

I am stuck. I have tried to compile the latest drivers from Sierra but the
kernal appears to lack a build directory so make fails.

I am now stuck. Help Please...

Thanks all.