Hi Davide,
On 24.11.2015 22:29, Davide C. wrote:
I ask you now my question. I'm trying to install voyage-current on my
alix 2d3 on a 4gb cf. I followed all the guides and when I start my alix
is this output:

PC Engines ALIX.2 v0.99h
640 KB Memory Base
261 120 KB Extended Memory

01F0 044A Master CF Card 4GB
Phys C / H / S 7745/16/63 Log C / H / S 968/128/63
Missing operating system.
No boot device available, press Enter to continue.

After this message remains there still. What do you advise me to do?
most likely the Bios setting for LBA mode doesnt fit. I faced this problem too when I used an IDE2CF adapter instead of a CF-Card reader. If you cant get it working with another Bios setting I'd suggest you try the installation directly on the Alix via PXE which is easy - see:
http://linux.voyage.hk/content/getting-started-pxe-boot-v010x

HTH, Günter.