--- Исходное сообщение ---
От кого: "chris hermansen" <clherman...@gmail.com>
Дата: 24 декабря 2015, 21:22:20

Volodymyr and list, On Dec 24, 2015 10:00, "Volodymyr" < ur3...@ukr.net >
wrote:

> От кого: "chris hermansen" < clherman...@gmail.com >
> Дата: 24 декабря 2015, 19:11:18
>
>> Volodymyr and list,
>>
>> On Dec 24, 2015 09:07, "Volodymyr" < ur3...@ukr.net > wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello list!
>> >
>> > voyage-0.10.0
>> > Thin Client  - Wyse V90
>> > CPU: VIA C3 (C5XL - VIA Nehemiah)
>> > RAM: 256
>> > http://www.parkytowers.me.uk/thin/wyse/vx0/WyseV90.shtml
>> >
>> > Such problem: The client periodically (once a week) hangs.
>> > Logs are maintained. However, information about the problems of hang-up in
>> > the log is not saved.
>> >
>> > Why is there no information in the logs, on the causes of hangs?
>> > How is it possible to determine the cause of the hang-up?
>> >
>> > Best regards
>> > Volodymyr
>>
>> Is there a crontab entry whose timing corresponds to the hang-up? If so you
>> should check to see if it might be the cause.
>

> Hello Chris,
>

> The client, every day, is switched on via Bios at 7 am.
> Is switched off via Cron at 12 pm.
> All this time the logs are written wonderful.
> The logs are not written information from the launch to hang-up.
OK so to confirm that I understand correctly: 6 days per week the computer
starts up, writes its log files, and shuts down correctly. 1 day per week the
computer starts up, does not appear to write its log files, and hangs up. Is
that correct? If so, have you examined the log files on "the bad day" while the
computer is running? Are you running the computer with a read-only root and
using /tmp for storing /var while running? And expecting the shutdown process
to copy the files in /tmp back to /var? If so, that may be why your files
appear not to be written - because they are not copied back on shutdown.