Hi There,

Just want to say hello to everyone, since I'm new to this mailing list, but
have as well a question regarding autostart/autologin to voyage linux. In
general, I'm as well pretty new to Linux, so please be patient if I possibly
ask some stupid questions. I'm running Voyage Linux on an Alix 1D that will
be used as a mini server in my home network. Access for maintenance and
administration should be only via terminal/command line and ssh from another
machine. Is it possible and if 'yes' how to setup the system to
autostart/autologin after power on, without the need to locally connect a
PS2 keyboard? I would like to have the Alix 1D start up and do what it
supposed to do without any login required, but to access the system for
maintenance/administration I would like to be asked for credentials - does
that make sense? I look already through the web and a Debian Administrator
Handbook (which is a very good source for a newbie like me to get going),
but couldn't find anything regarding the autostart. Hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,