Cor and everyone,

MQA is patented closed source and the decoding technology must be licensed
from its creators.

Just when we have a great selection of music in open formats without any
kind of restriction on the decoding, and a great selection of players that
can play those open formats.

Effectively MQA is DRM. If you don't have a licensed decoder you can't get
the full benefit.

What a disappointment. Please don't support MQA.

Chris Hermansen