Hi all,

I have been playing around with Voyage on an ALIX board and wanted to be in a
position to customise it.  I have downloaded and burnt an SDK CD - 0.6.5.  I
then used virtualbox to boot using the SDK CD and installed Voyage on the
virtual hardrive (I did select ALIX as the platform which probably wasn't
correct but I don't think that is my problem).

I then used the instructions in the README to try and create the SDK, namely:

# svn co http://svn.voyage.hk/repos/voyage/trunk/voyage-live voyage-live
# cd voyage-live
# ./build.sh iso        <= this will build the Live CD
# ./build.sh tar        <= this will build .tar.bz2 distro
# ./build.sh sdk        <= this will build sdk Live CD

However it doesn't seem to build at all.  It downloads the package lists and
then prints the following:
Fetched 4440B in 4s (1080B/s)
Reading package lists... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
The following packages will be DOWNGRADED:
   libblkid1
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 downgraded, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/105kB of archives.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
E: There are problems and - y was used without --force-yes
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
binary.iso not found!

Any thoughts about where I might be going wrong?

Cheers
Shane