On Mi 05.01.2000 - 11:19:50 torrelli
wrote in "[voyager] Re: Another fastlink problem ?" the following Stuff..

Hello torrelli!


to-> Ok.. quite a viable explanation... hence my question... how can I have V3 take
to-> less 'wide' space ? (I'd like to reduce its default width.. according to your
to-> explanation I must remove almost every fastlink (to be able to downsize it)
to-> and then add these again (once it's sized like I'd like...) hmmm... 

Hmmm, looks like it is hardcoded to 8 buttons per row.
That`s why i use empty buttons to fill up the empty space.
I.e. in the first row i have 7 buttons with links and one empty
button. In the second row also 7 links and one empty button.

Of course this is not a perfect solution but it looks much better than
8 links in the first row and 6 in the second ;)

to-> Is it possible to add a setting helping to give the number of lines/row for the
to-> fastlinks ? 

That would be good, just like toolmanager does with the buttonbanks.

-- 
        --==[ Regards - [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]==--

   _ Only AMiGA              __, - -   _______ 
_ //   makes       _ _.--O-\_/  - - - |_      `
\X/ it Possible  -(x)------(X).oO - - | ERRARi

Old doctors never die, they just lose their patients.

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to