Hi, I was going to use a scrolled list to select some topics for my quiz system, but noticed that V� only sends the first selected item from the list to the CGI script.. So now I'm stuck with a lot of checkboxes instead of a list with 5 visible lines... Or, I could use IBrowse instead of Voyager when running the quiz system.. (http://www.algonet.se/~peoyli/quiz) The code I'm using: <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Lame form test</TITLE></HEAD> <BODY BGCOLOR="white"> <FORM METHOD="GET"> <SELECT NAME="groups" SIZE="5" MULTIPLE> <OPTION>1 <OPTION>2 <OPTION>3 <OPTION>4 <OPTION>5 <OPTION>6 <OPTION>7 <OPTION>8 <OPTION>9 </SELECT> <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Test MULTIPLE..."> </FORM> </BODY> </HTML> ...and the URL I get when pressing the "submit" button: selecting the two first ones: file:///Ram Disk:lame_form_test.html?groups=1 I also get random selections when pressing the submit button multiple times: 1:st time, no selected item before submitting: file:///Ram Disk:lame_form_test.html? The first got selected by V 2:nd time: file:///Ram Disk:lame_form_test.html?groups=1 The last visible (line 5) got selected by V, as well as the last in the list. 3:rd time: file:///Ram Disk:lame_form_test.html?groups=5 ... /PeO ____________________________________________________________ Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/ For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP" To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"
