>
> Hello,
>
> On 9 Jan 2000, you wrote....
>
> > Hi
> > I have been trying to join this list from my own account
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > I am told that I am already on the list but I am not.
> > I managed to join from this account an have tried to contact
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] but the mails are returned "User unknown".
> > Anyone got any ideas.
> > Any help apreciated.
>
> If it says your already on the list why not humour it. Try to
> unsubscribe then rejoin. Could be worth a try anyway.
>
> Cheers,
> Donny
Hi again
Thanks for the suggestion. Tried it, got confiemation of
deletion,tried to join and am still told that I am on the list.It's
strange I can join as mandy@fuchsia (my ex partners a/c) but not
Terry@fuchsia. This also happens on the md-2 list. Both lists have a
Terry@............ but it's not me.
Anyway I'll leave it there.
Thanks for listening
Cheers
Terry
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"