Well,

to clear things out before I`m mistaken, this is just fun with a serious
background...

Once upon a time there was the Allmighty ( Vapor ) making a home ( Voyager 3 )
for his new species ( Amiga-Users). But soon bugs were found, the language (
JavaScript ) didn`t work properly and the people suffered from diseases (
system-crashes ) when they tried to paint their homes` walls ( the Navbar ).
This got fixed by some brave warriors ( Olli / Zapek / Wiz ) but up until
now, the inhabitants of this strange world *still* can`t hear and speak  as
they`d like to...

What I wanted to say ??? Errr, when 3.0.52 was released Olli said something
about a " RealAudio sorce lying around that`s actually working ". What
happened to it ? Was it eaten up by monster rabbits ??? I`d just like to know
what its status is. Do you still work on RA support ? I`m asking because I
can`t get other "solutions" working on my system.

My second problem is the incomplete JavaScript support. 90% of the sites I
visit use JS, and 70% work well. *But* these sites are not the important
one`s ! The 20% left are bank sites, telephone books, my school and other
important stuff. And they f***ing don`t work on my Amiga. That`s quite
annoying, so how complete is the JS implementation ? When will a new update
be released ???

So, as you can see I`m just dying for a new update. Or at least if you could
tell me the status of JS / RA support in V�...

Regards

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- 




Anyone can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
-- Cicero



Reply via email to