> I'm French (so don't blame me for my English ;-)) and... I'm new in this ML

At least you admit it !

> I'm writting a site and I would like to put some sound in the background and
> on the bottons... So, how could I make a simple java scrypt to do so ? And
> how could I change the preferences to make those samples to be played ?

First there is no java for the Amiga so you have to do it using
JavaScript (which should be able to do it).

I don't know how to enable sounds for button presses and never saw a site
wher I heard sound in that place. To enable a background sound feel free
to check my homepage and SelfHTML which is a *very* good instruction and
reference how to write in HTML. You can either get it at Aminet or check
my homepage for a link (I don't recall by memory). Sorry the English page
has not been set up but you can see the links on the German page. Check
http://berlin.all.de/~termi/html.html

Ingo

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hasta la vista, baby              E-MAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   URL    : http://berlin.all.de/~termi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to