Hi !

I've some remarks to make on Voyager and what could be done to improve this
fantastic browser :

- When will the next version of your Java script module be released ?... I
know that I've already post the same question, bur I think it's a very
important issue.

- It would be cool to improve the source viewer so that it could be used as
a very simple source editor (It:would be easier to make updates to our
pages...). I'm not asking for a very complex html editor, but just a very
simple text editor with 'cut, 'copy', 'paste', 'refresh' and 'save' and
'load' fonctions.

- Some pages appear empty, without any error warning, like in the French
music/artistical site 'Le Florida' (http://www.le-florida.org/), just after
the presentation page (maybe it's a problem of tolerence in html sources...

- What version of HTML is supported by Voyager ?

I'm sorry for all those questions, but I will not be able to use my Amiga as
often as I use to, 'cause I going to make my national service in the
Army... Snif :-(

Thanx !

N,'cha, LorD

---------------------------------------------------------------------
FunkyPixels => http://www.multimania.com/funkypixels/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to