Hello All,Greetings friends,I can only wonder what all the haste is to join
BT Internet,has'nt our glorious leader told everone that we should have
free internet for all.????or does that mean only the illustrious few who
are rich enough to contribute to the P.C,which would certainly rule me
out,Am I jealous,well a wee bitty maybe,but having been an Amigan since the
first model and now 74 I realize that it is pointless being too jealous
over something that one will never have the money to buy,unless our leader
has plans to make them free as well,if anybody hears of such plans let me
know ppplease
Len
.

Kind regards