On 27 Aug 2000 14:14:59 +0200, Ingo Heinicke wrote:

> what have I done wrong? My navigation buttons stopped to work in v3.2.13
> though they work fine in v3.3.35.

Oops. There's some conversion to the new button format in the new V. But
if you save the prefs and you go back to a previous V, it won't work.

To solve this, you have to go the the prefs/toolbar and put back the correct
action for the buttons, then save the prefs again.
--
David Gerber
VaporWare programmer