On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 05:30:18PM +1000, Andrew Bruno wrote:

> I set up a .zip file action to download to a different "default" directory -
> which became THE default unless I press SHIFT to download.  ;-(

Shift-click downloads to the download directory set in V since it bypasses any
mimetype recognition.

> So back one version I would click on a .zip file, and it would download to
> the "other" directory.

If this doesn't work, it means the server doesn't have its mimetype configured
correctly. I've seen a lot of servers send zip files as application/octet-stream
mimetype.

> Shift Click and the file would go to my Amiga default directory.
>
> Now when I click on a .zip file, Voyager asks me what to do with it.

Yep, check the prefs in mimeprefs.

There should be some docs explaining all this. Someone offered to make
them 2 years ago. He still didn't start I think :)

--
David Gerber
VaporWare programmer