On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 06:55:59PM +1000, Andrew Bruno wrote:

> Then when the file is done, it fails again.
>
> Others can be in transit and it fails, but the thing is when I have about 6
> files going at once.
>
> Alas though it isn't consistant, as I did get the number back to 6 - I think
> - and it didn't annoy me again.

Hm, when it marks a file as 'failed' it's usually because of the server who
closed the connection. I assume you don't have auto-retry turned on in V.
I'll do some tests with these settings to see if it happens.

If someone still has problems with the download system and a reproduceable
mean of showing up the bug, please let me know.

--
David Gerber
VaporWare programmer