Ciao  Steve

On 09-Mag-02, you wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Having set up the latest RAPlay and StreamRA as instructions
> I have the same problem, If I set mime to 'view' nothing happens.
> If I set it to 'view and save' then the download window opens but I can't
> find anything on my disc nor do I hear anything :(
>
> V seems to be ignoring the mime type ?

some time ago, Olli explain me that RA doesn't work with Voyager because it change the
suffix .ram
during downloading.
.
AWeb works perfectly.

Ciao

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                                              BITPLANE
                                              The new italian Amiga magazine
                                                      http://www.bitplane.it

Coccini Franco

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://web.interpuntonet.it/AVATELECINE

A4000/040- 28mhz- 24 fast + 2 chip
OS/KICK 3.9-56k- TbcPlus- Genlock Electrocraft
Genesis+AmiTCP 4.3-MCP-CV64-Picasso96