On 05-Jul-02, Matt Sealey wrote:

>> I don't think that GOOGLE would have any amazing requests of JAVA,
>> and
> that
>> it has remained is a bit upseting.
>
> It does use a few things but they've all been fixed in the latest
> beta, as far as I know.

Google works fine here  in 3.3.122 for text links and most image links,
but you do get a JS warning of an undefined object/variable if Warn is
enabled.

He may not know that the warnings window can be turned off in General
Settings->Javascript.

However, this will cause a crash:

click on "images" to go into image search mode
type "limpkin"

you should get plenty of pictures of limpkins
click on the first one, which should be a link to Florida Museum of
Natural History

That causes a lockup and eventually a crash.

Going straight to the Museum site works fine.

Regards
--
Don Cox
[EMAIL PROTECTED]