Actually I don't use IBrowse, I use Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and Mozilla Firebird,
as and when I need to do any useful browsing.

I'm on the mailing list because it's useful to see what's going on in the
world of Amiga web browsers. It's fun to see them whining about plugins and
protocols, certain bugs in Javascript etc. :)

> Or maybe there is some that us mortals cannot see??How about it Matt? what
> say you,Len.

It's not for me to answer. Ask Olli or David.

--
Matt Sealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>