In a message of 20-Nov-03 Matt Sealey wrote:

 > Voyager's big discrepency is in it's DOM implementation,
 > not the ability to execute Javascript. Certain operations
 > are not implemented fully (function calls across framesets)
 > but then again certain functionality *is* implemented to
 > much greater degree of compatibility and completeness than
 > IBrowse (event handlers, for example)

I do believe that you are fully correct on this. However, as a
user I really don't care about such. What I care about is that the
browser works with the sites I like to view. And the fact is that
IBrowse works a lot better on JS sites than Voyager does.

Even though I liked the feel of Voyager a lot better than the feel
of any of the other Amiga browser, I have switched completely to
IBrowse. With IBrowse I am actually able to browse most sites.

--

Uffe Holst