See what I mean?

I don't talk as a Genesi employee here. I do not represent Genesi in ANY
communication outside of the company. Here, I am a Vapor guy, and I work
on Voyager, and I know it's direction.

There are no secrets, but I am sick of arguing with people like you.

--
Matt Sealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>