Hello Uffe

On 28-May-04, you wrote:

> Well, Julian, it seems you don't know what a beta is. A beta is made
> available by the developers so you can test it. You are not supposed to
> use a beta on a regular basis. It's only for testing. For regular use you
> should use the official 3.2 release.

Although I agree with you, there is a problem here.

Yes, BETAs are a release for testing by developers.

Problem:

"Official" releases were released -- Bugs 'n' all.

People complained / mentioned bugs and these were taken into account and
after some time a "Beta" was released.

People kept finding bugs either with the original or the new beta.

Some problems were addressed some not.

Another Beta released.

Repeat above.

Now and then an "Official release" made it onto the market and again:
Repeat above.

Now, there are no "official" releases released, and the most recent official
release is SO bug ridden you basically can't use it anyway because of
compatibility issues, etc.

So what options are left for users?

You say that 3.2 is the latest official release.

I use it, but there are known bugs, some of which I know of and others I
don't.

MAPS don't seem to work on this version, and the HTML parsing is bug ridden
when I look at some pages.

For a long time the flash player kills Voyager.  There is no option to stop
flashes loading.  I can only chose which engine Voyager uses.  PPC/040.

Regards
--
Eat Triticale:  3.56 quadrillion tribbles can't be wrong.

Andrew Bruno
[EMAIL PROTECTED]