On Monday 21 June 2004 15:30, Joergen Danielsson wrote:

> What I asked was if you (the Vapor team) was going to release an OS 4
> version of Voyager. Why shouldn't I ask that? And no, what one person says
> means nothing or do you belive in what everyone says to  you?

I do believe what qualified people tell me. It should be easy for you to
figure out if I am qualified or not to answer questions about Voyager.

> No I wrote that because I have done exactly what I wrote. If you read it as
> "I've read lots and lots of BS from both sides, and that includes your
> mail" then that's your problem really. I think you know that I didn't mean
> that and are just acting stupid so why not end this "discussion".

Some people can be so silly..

Now how should you take that sentence? Does it mean you're silly or not? I
hope you understand you should be careful in your wording and that dumping
sentences for the sole purpose of "doing what you write" will very likely end
up offending someone.

> I know
> where you stands and I can live with the lost of money that I've put on
> Voyager.

If you didn't get your keyfile you should email support to get one.

--
David Gerber
VaporWare programmer