>> Is the list dead?
>
> mhh . . . dead not . . . in deep coma, yes . . . perhaps ;-)

Good to heat that the Voyager list isn't dead yet. :-)

But Amtelnet list is dead, isn't it?
I tried to send something to Amtelnet but without success.

But maybe some of you can help me?

The story is that I'm working over 40 hours the week remotely on linux
boxes.
I would love to use use Amtelnet and MorphOS for this.

Unfortunately I've a few problems with Amtelnet, would be great if
someone could help!

a) delete key always sends backspace (So I've to backspace keys)
b) page-up / page-down / home  -keys are not working
c) amtelnet does not support ssh2
     (I can use ssh1 hosts as stepping stones to reach ssh2 hosts - A
working ssh2 would be much nicer of course)

I would very much appreciate if someone could give me a hint how-to fix
any of these problems..

Cheers
Gunnar