The Coverity Scan service is back online. 75 new defects detected. Worth noting
it now also covers the Java code built with the "build-vpp-api" and "plugins"
targets. Allegedly soon it can also include Python stuff, will add then when/if
it becomes available.

The "fix" was to have my script that runs it add a line to the end of
vppinfra/error.h to no-op _Static_assert(). No idea why gcc is barfing on these
asserts; the free Coverity service is stripped down to such a degree it's hard
to work out what it's really doing. Since these asserts are live in the code
built by Jenkins I'm not too worried about disabling it here; it's a different
set of things being tested.

Chris.