Keith,

I was thinking more of SIP and RTP. However, traditional protocols such as
Megaco/MGCP seems to have no support in SDNController. Are there other means of
passing media description to VPP?
I am not very familiar with OpenFlow but at face it doesn't look like protocol
to carry media information.

Thanks
Mandeep Singh

Sent from my iPhone