From: Bernier, Daniel (520165) [mailto:daniel.bern...@bell.ca]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 1:57 PM
To: John Lo (loj)
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: bond interfaces in VPP

Thanks

As any work been done on the other modes (ie lacp) ?

Thanks

Daniel Bernier

Sent from my iphone

On Oct 6, 2016, at 4:03 PM, John Lo (loj)
<l...@cisco.com<mailto:l...@cisco.com>> wrote:
Yes, bonded interface is supported in VPP using the DPDK Link Bonding PMD
library. One can specify slave links to the bonded interface in the VPP startup
file, in the DPDK section:
https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Command-line_Arguments#.22dpdk.22_parameters

Regards,
John